- What is the biggest misconception of a reactive architecture system?
That you have to start reactive. A reactive-friendly monolith that you replace with a truly reactive system later, may get you there faster.
- What are the advantages of using OSS (open source software)?
You are never on your own and you can give back to the community by contributing.
3. What would you say is the number 1 business value gain from moving to a reactive architecture?
Customer satisfaction in the form of responsiveness and robustness.
- What would you say are your top 4 benefits of an agile environment?
- Failing faster
- Being closer to stakeholders
- Easier to change direction and react to changes
- Closer to the continuous delivery mindset
- What is one thing you are most excited about in the tech industry for the near future?
- Quantum computing
- What do you like about working at YoppWorks?
- Friendly environment and great workplace culture.
- Strong focus on leading edge technologies.
- Dedicated 15 days per year for professional career development. We call it YOPP time. During this time, you can attend a training, write articles, simply learn new technologies or frameworks.