Mohammad is a software engineer with more than 8 years of experience in different industries such as music, insurance and finance. He specializes in backend technologies with a full stack knowledge and a solid background in object-oriented and reactive programming. Mohammad is a strong believer in the power of positive thinking in the workspace. He enjoys a good Netflix binge but can also be found on long bike rides on hilly country roads.
- What is the biggest misconception of a reactive architecture system?
Using reactive architecture in the first place which is not a necessity.
- What are the advantages of using OSS (open source software)?
Contribution, Continuous improvement and having best practices.
- What would you say is the number 1 business value gain from moving to a reactive architecture?
User satisfaction. The primary goal is to provide an experience that is responsive under all conditions.
- What would you say are your top 5 benefits of an agile environment?
In my opinion, agile development is best suited for customer satisfaction by getting immediate feedback and being on time to market but on the other hand, lack of documentation and lack of good understanding of the problem could be risky at some point.
- What is one thing you are most excited about in the tech industry for the near future?
- What do you like about working at YoppWorks?
Working with professionals
Strong focus on edge technologies
Solving complicated problems